In almost every position you will find your self, you will face a social environment. Even a programmer who sits in front of the computer most of the time is usually required to work within a team.
|To be successful in a team environment you must:|
- Enjoy other people's company
- Be non judgemental and accepting
- Be a listener
- Be likeable
- Be empathic
- Accept other opinions
These are some of the typical traits of an employee with good interpersonal skills. If you posses some of these skills you may want to highlight them when asked this question:
- "I enjoy motivating people by praising them for their achievements and I accept others' opinions if even if they differ from mine."
- "I enjoy other peoples company and I enjoy discussions with others."
- "I think that team work increases efficiency at work."
Watch the interview preparation video for free now >>Find out about other tough Interview questions ...